Small Wooden Side Table
- Real Ash wood veneer and solid Ash wood detailing
- Totally natural oil finish to provide longevity which is 0% VOC and has Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort Gold Label Certification
- Available in 3 colours
- No tools required
- Delivered in a single box which is constructed entirely from FSC cardboard
An architecturally inspired design, Model A’s minimalist, clean lines offer a living room companion made to work with a wide range of interiors. Not only can it be coupled with our current sofa collections, but it can be used as a standalone statement piece.
The side table in large sits over the arm of the Model 03 and acts as a physical extension of the sofa.
As with all Swyft products, the Model A needs no tools to be assembled, as it uses our innovative Swyft-clik® mechanism. Swyft-clik® technology allows the furniture to be assembled and disassembled with ease.
Natural oil finish
The Model A side table is treated with natural oil, which can be reordered and reapplied over time to guarantee longevity of the product. It also comes with 0% VOC and has Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort Gold Label Certification, so your home is protected from any harmful toxins. We use a natural oil finish which has an odour that disappears after a few days.
The Swyft-clik® system aims to remove the traditional concept. It's simple, you slide the two panels together without too much force. There's no tools, but it’s a quick and intuitive function. As with all Swyft products, the Swyft-clik® allows the furniture elements to be assembled and disassembled as many times as needed with ease.
- Height: 37cm
- Length: 41cm
- Depth: 45cm
- Clean spillages straight away using a soft damp cloth and dry immediately.
- Dust with a dry cloth. Do not use any spray polishes or abrasive cleaners.
- Always use coasters and mats under items placed on top to avoid marking.
- Do not drag when moving.
- Do not place directly in front of radiators or heat sources.
- If a specific substance stains the furniture contact our customer service and we can advise how to clear or repair it.
The side table is made of engineered board with real ash wood veneer and solid ash wood detailing. The locking screw is built from mild steel. This is a natural wood product and there are variations in the wood and therefore every piece will be individual.